ISC - BayreuthThe Fraunhofer Institute for Silicate Research ISC
How to find the Fraunhofer-Center for High Temperature Materials and Design
- Approaching on the A 9 Berlin-Munich motorway or A 70 Würzburg-Bamberg:
- take the Bayreuth-Süd exit (42) towards Bayreuth/Creußen on the Äußere Nürnberger Straße (B2/B85);
- this continues as Doktor-Konrad-Pöhner-Straße, Universitätsstraße, Thiergärtner Straße;
- then turn left into Max-Stirner-Straße; again turn left into Schopenhauerstraße, now turn right into Ludwig-Thoma-Straße.
- Approaching on the A 9 Munich- Berlin motorway:
- leave at the exit Bayreuth-Süd (42) towards Centre, Policestation, University, Bayreuth on the Äußere Nürnberger Straße (B2);
- after this follow the way as above.
- From Bayreuth Hauptbahnhof (main station) take the bus no. 4 to Saas or the bus no. 12 to Thiergarten to the exit Ludwig-Thoma-Brücke.
- Underground from Nuremberg Airport to Nuremberg main station;
- take regional express (RE) to Bayreuth main station, then as above.
Link to Google Maps