Internships/Diploma theses/DoctoratesThe Fraunhofer Institute for Silicate Research ISC
We are steadily looking for interns (at least 6 weeks) and diploma students (at least 6 months) for the execution of experimental works.
Field of study: Materials science/Mineralogy/Chemistry
Here the works arise from the following topics of applied materials research:
- Coating of ceramic fibers
- Manufacture and structure optimization of piezo-electrical ceramic fibers
- Manufacture and structure optimization of ceramic reinforcement fibers for instance AL203, SiBNC, SiC
- Manufacture of samples
- Materials characterization through electron microscopy
Field of study: Chemistry and Nano structure technique
- Here the works arise from the following topics of applied materials research:
- Synthesis of metal-organic sol-gel precursors
- Manufacture of ceramic thin layers for energy technique or optics
- Thin layer characterization with innovative characterization methods
Should you require more/detailed information on latest topics, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We expect and encourage committed and independent work behavior/manner and therefore offer an environment consisting of young and motivated colleagues. Furthermore, we offer you access to modern laboratories, latest methods of instrumental analytics and comprehensive device equipment.